A new industrial/distribution development located in Bristol. The site extends to 65 acres.
- The works aim to secure viability for future development. The site will offer a variety of unit sizes ranging from 133,438 – 584,361 sq ft within three separate phases. Future development to achieve BREEAM rating ‘Excellent’.
- Goodrich was appointed to commission and manage the early-stage enabling works. These include:
- Ecology Mitigation: Reptile clearance and establishment of a suitable receiver zone
- Public Right Of Way (PRoW) Diversion: Management of the design and application process
- Archaeological Investigations: Archaeological geophysical survey and follow-on evaluation that comprised 112no trenches. The survey work identified a significant level of interest and required a programme of strip, map and sample excavation across the site to remove any future development constraint within the boundary
- Rhine Diversion and Water Vole Translocation: Diversion of a surface water flood rhine to maximise the developable area, including securing permissions from Natural England and translocation of water voles
- Electrical Infrastructure Upgrade: Management of the application process and provision of a new 10MVA primary sub-station
- Foul Water Pump Station and Rising Main: Management of the S104 technical and legal applications to secure a new foul water connection for the development site
- Site Clearance and Upfilling: Procuring civil design and contractor appointment to undertake a package of site strip, disposal and upfilling to provide a suitable load-bearing plateau for future development